Hi

Hi. I have autism, recently diagnosed, I'm very socially awkward because of the autism and I've also got anxiety. I still go to school, I'm 16 and in my final year now.

I'm from South East Wales, living with my dad and my step mum. I'm not sure I have a special interest. It might be science, I like science a lot. My favourite hobbies are reading (I'm a bookworm!) and I like gaming as well and watching TV and movies.

Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you around.

Parents
  • Welcome. I remember when I was that age. Probably the toughest years... 

I am in Wales but in the north.

• It's not nice lol. I'm looking forward to being an adult Thumbsup tone1 

My grandparents live in North Wales. I get to see them once or twice a year.

• Collage was the worst for me I think. 

I have had times when I was in a job thag were frightening, but the good thing was that they were jobs associated with one of my special interests. Only one job I tried for a summer wasn't except  indirectly it was. 

Collage was a case I was having a stressful time, I didn't fit in that well so was a loner (Not that I didn't have that issue in schools), and I was failing on the course. I should have left early but pressure from parents to succeed...  Was an odd time. Though I did start working with sort of low pay at the first job that I automatically helped out at when I nipped down from collage on my lunch breaks. (The chip shop was a few doors down so while I was there I would go for the other worker to get chips. Was a bicycle shop.

• Collage was the worst for me I think. 

I have had times when I was in a job thag were frightening, but the good thing was that they were jobs associated with one of my special interests. Only one job I tried for a summer wasn't except  indirectly it was. 

Collage was a case I was having a stressful time, I didn't fit in that well so was a loner (Not that I didn't have that issue in schools), and I was failing on the course. I should have left early but pressure from parents to succeed...  Was an odd time. Though I did start working with sort of low pay at the first job that I automatically helped out at when I nipped down from collage on my lunch breaks. (The chip shop was a few doors down so while I was there I would go for the other worker to get chips. Was a bicycle shop.

Children
No Data