Direction in life.

I am nearly 29 years old, and I am getting increasingly worried about my future.

I am highly qualified in IT, and have been successful with getting and keeping jobs (For a specified amount of time).

I was made redundant by my previous employer, the local council, in late July 2022. I have had umpteen interviews, with different organisations since then. They have all said that I gave a good interview, and gave good answers and there's always a "But" as to why I didn't get the job.

I could shake this off at one point. However, it now feels as though I am destined to end up destitute, even though I am trying my damnedest to build a decent future for myself. All I want is a steady job and stable home life. Is that a lot to ask?

My Dad has Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia and my Mum has a wedge fracture in her spine, both of which further adds to the pressure of finding a job and fast.

At the moment, I feel as though I am cracking up.

Parents
  • Hang in there! You're qualified and have experience in the field. I'm sure that there are many more opportunities for you. It's hard and draining to find a job and do the interviews, but I hope that someone out there gives you that opportunity and hires you for the job. 

• Hang in there! You're qualified and have experience in the field. I'm sure that there are many more opportunities for you. It's hard and draining to find a job and do the interviews, but I hope that someone out there gives you that opportunity and hires you for the job. 

Children
No Data