Hello

Hi I'm Katy.

I was diagnosed with ASD last week which has been a huge relief for me as I feel like I finally know who I am and that I belong in this world, something before I never felt. I felt like an outsider.

So this is an amazing feeling for me. One I hope I'll always remember.

I'm interested in movies - I own so many movies and spend most of my time watching movies. Also like music, reading, listening to audiobooks, drawing, spending time outdoors in the fresh air... I love all animals. I feel at one with nature and animals. I love to sing as well, my dream is to become a singer and look after my parents but whether that will happen... Probably not, but I'll hang on to the dream I've got.

Parents
  • Hello

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

• Hello

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

Children
  • Hello.
    I like photography as well though I only really take selfies of me and my dog lol. My brother is a wedding photographer.... What LEGO do you like? I like LEGO as well I have a lot of the Harry Potter ones as I'm a big fan of the series.

My CMHT do weekly sessions...I don't go to them, to anxious but I've done some of the video sessions and it's been ok. My mum does a weekly dance class which she's tried taking me to a few times.