New Here / Autistic Adult (and question about work/study)

Hi, I was diagnosed with autism in summer 2022, I am a female in my late 20's and I wanted to just introduce myself and say hi. I also wanted to ask those of you who can't work/study, what are you able to do? how do you keep yourself busy on good days? have you found anything specific that you enjoy, or that you've found beneficial?

and for those of you that got back into work after periods of time off due to autism, how did you find it? Slight smile

Parents
  • I haven't worked throughout my 20's so far due to health problems, and my mental health has gotten worse since lockdown so any suggestions from anyone else who has been in the same boat as me are always welcome. I have been looking at online classes, I just don't know what the best option is.

• I haven't worked throughout my 20's so far due to health problems, and my mental health has gotten worse since lockdown so any suggestions from anyone else who has been in the same boat as me are always welcome. I have been looking at online classes, I just don't know what the best option is.

Children
No Data