Hello!

Hello, my name is Katherine. I was diagnosed with Autism in my early teens and since my diagnosis it's been a bit of a crazy ride at times. Now I'm an adult I'm finding things harder to understand and deal with, made worse with the lack of support from professionals. I've been doing volunteer work at a school, helping out the kids in the reception year. I love it but I find it stressful and utterly exhausting.

Lately I've been at home, mostly reading and sorting through my books. Today I'm staying in, I'll listen to some music and maybe watch Up as that's one of my favourite Disney Pixar movies.

Parents
  • Hi Katherine my name’s Rachel I tend to put silly discussions on here I see that you have replied to my zombie apocalypse one lol. I’m currently in university studying health and care of children and young people I want to work with children with autism as an adult on the spectrum myself I find it easy to connect with them. 

• Hi Katherine my name’s Rachel I tend to put silly discussions on here I see that you have replied to my zombie apocalypse one lol. I’m currently in university studying health and care of children and young people I want to work with children with autism as an adult on the spectrum myself I find it easy to connect with them. 

Children
No Data