Hello!

Hello, my name is Katherine. I was diagnosed with Autism in my early teens and since my diagnosis it's been a bit of a crazy ride at times. Now I'm an adult I'm finding things harder to understand and deal with, made worse with the lack of support from professionals. I've been doing volunteer work at a school, helping out the kids in the reception year. I love it but I find it stressful and utterly exhausting.

Lately I've been at home, mostly reading and sorting through my books. Today I'm staying in, I'll listen to some music and maybe watch Up as that's one of my favourite Disney Pixar movies.

Parents
  • Welcome to the community forum

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, and puzzles. I attend a social group twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

• Hi thank you. Your social group sounds fun and interesting for you. I'm hoping one day I'll find my place where I fit in and can find support. I've been trying to work but haven't met any success yet.

Reply Children