Introduction (I am new here) 19/01/2024

Hi everyone, 

My name is Nicholas [edited by mod] but I prefer to be called Nic. I am currently 18 years old but I will be turning 19 on the 27th of April of this year. 

I have Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, learning disabilities, and OCD as well as hearing and visual impairments. I enjoy supporting other people because I am a caring person and you will always find me talking to someone. 

I am very passionate about mental health due to my own experiences and I one day want to either become a counsellor, psychologist, psychotherapist, or occupational therapist. I am a good advocate for mental health and I love campaigning for people and their rights who may not be able to do this for themselves and I want to make a difference. 

I can be a curious person which means I like asking people questions and getting to know them wherever they want to tell me their stories about their lives or they want a general chat then I am always open to this. I am an inquisitive person.

I look forward to supporting you soon.

My Hobbies:

1. Listening to calming music.

2. Going out to places with family/friends/support workers or my respite carers.

3. Watching Medical programs i.e., Casualty, Doctors, and former medical drama Holby City.

4. I enjoy writing whether that would be creative writing or writing a journal/diary.

5. Trying new things.

6. Attending college and other support group activities with a charity I go to.

What are your hobbies and would you like to introduce yourself to me too? It would be nice to get to know everyone.

Best wishes,Smiley

Nicholas [edited by mod] (Nic)

Parents
  • Hello! I'm 40 years old and I'm a firm believer in the power of pursuing what you love. For me, that includes photography, reading, music, podcasts, colouring, and puzzles. I also attend a social group twice a month where we engage in a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, games, and guest speakers. I encourage you to explore your passions and find a community that supports and inspires you, just like I have.

Zengarden

• Thank you and that's really good. I love podcasts about mental health.

Reply Children
No Data