Hello.

Hello, I'm Whiz-kid.

I feel like I should add more but I really do not have a CLUE what else to say. My social skills leave a lot to be desired and I'm like this in person as well, so I guess, it's kinda appropriate I'm the exact same online.

Cool. Have a good night Full moon with faceStar2

Parents
  • Hello welcome!

What are some of your interests?

• Hello. Thank you!

I have an interest in TV, film and theatre, acting in general. I spend a lot of time watching things, and interviews of actors, and behind the scenes. My ambition is to be an actor myself as it's something I'm really passionate about - I'm a very good mimic and would love to be a voice actor. Sometimes when watching animations, I mute the sound and do the voices myself, this is one of my favourite things to do.

• Oh thats so cool! I wanted to be a voice actor but my anxiety I feel like would prevent me. Ive never tried muting the movie and doing the voices myself but I think im going to try because that sounds fun and like great practice

• Oh thats so cool! I wanted to be a voice actor but my anxiety I feel like would prevent me. Ive never tried muting the movie and doing the voices myself but I think im going to try because that sounds fun and like great practice

Children
  • I'm sorry about your anxiety, I suffer with this as well but I think you'll find it will help ease your anxiety and improve your confidence. That's been my experience just practicing at home and having fun. I would love to be a voice actor one day! It looks like such a fun and exciting career to do voice acting, and acting in general. I love to watch behind the scenes and everyone is always happy and visibly having a great time. I would love to be like that. I do my own videos, at home, I'm hoping to do a youtube series like a video diary and during that I'll do some voice acting.