Hi! I'm Claudia

Hi! My name is Claudia and I was diagnosed in 2013 with Asperger's.

Having had the experiences that I have had with autism, I decided to set up my own instagram account, which you can follow below

[removed by moderator]

It talks about my experiences of autism and epilepsy as well, so please follow, and feel free to direct message me with any questions you may have. 

I hope to be able to help those that feel alone, know that there are others out there that feel the same way

Parents
  • welcome claudia. Sorry to say the mods are probably about to censure your post. Don't take it personaly. We have a no social media rule here.

rule 2: This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. 

But be assured you are very welcome.

• welcome claudia. Sorry to say the mods are probably about to censure your post. Don't take it personaly. We have a no social media rule here.

rule 2: This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. 

But be assured you are very welcome.

Children
No Data