Hi

Hi I'm Ray.

I'm diagnosed with low functioning autism and have difficulty with speech and mobility. I've been living in an autism support care home the last couple of years as I think my mum got fed up with me and took me. It took a long time to adjust but I'm now comfortable living here and am grateful for the support and help the staff give me when needed.

My hobbies are reading, watching stuff, listening to music, colouring and drawing and playing with toys. These are my favourite things to do. Sometimes I go out for a short walk but not as much this time of year because the cold makes my hyper sensitivity worse.

I'm listening to music at the moment. I like lots of music. At the moment I'm listening to Whitney Houston.

Parents
  • Hello there, Ray.

I really like music, too—especially the likes of The Alan Parsons Project, Metallica, some Pink Floyd, and... Atlus Sound Team? Mainly interested in Metallica at this point, although I doubt that you would like it very much, considering your hypersensitivity—I might be wrong, though, but better safe than sorry.

I really like reading too! I have about, what, forty something pages to finishing Without Remorse (Tom Clancy), among other novels that I have brought along with me. I have yet to finish Fairy Tale (Stephen King), despite my promises to finish it as soon as possible. I'll probably finish it by the time I stop getting distracted by and focusing on random things and bother to take a motorbike test—likely never; I chalk up to possible ADHD and a whole large can of worms.

The cold sucks, I agree.

• Hello there, Ray.

I really like music, too—especially the likes of The Alan Parsons Project, Metallica, some Pink Floyd, and... Atlus Sound Team? Mainly interested in Metallica at this point, although I doubt that you would like it very much, considering your hypersensitivity—I might be wrong, though, but better safe than sorry.

I really like reading too! I have about, what, forty something pages to finishing Without Remorse (Tom Clancy), among other novels that I have brought along with me. I have yet to finish Fairy Tale (Stephen King), despite my promises to finish it as soon as possible. I'll probably finish it by the time I stop getting distracted by and focusing on random things and bother to take a motorbike test—likely never; I chalk up to possible ADHD and a whole large can of worms.

The cold sucks, I agree.

Children
  • Alan Parsons Project?! That tuba solo in Pyramania is my favorite sound in the universe. (Ok...a bit hyperbolic but...LOL) Don't Let It Show from I Robot really helped me in junior high when I was being bullied. You mention worms which takes me right to one of my favorite lines from Violent Night on Netflix, "You made your brother eat worms! That was naughty!" LOL!
    I DO have ADHD...as you may be able to tell. HA!

• Whoops, misspelt your name. My bad— No wait, why is it so hard to make out the A and the O in the font?