Not new but never made a "im new" post

Almost everybody already knows me but I never made an introduction so hi im FrozenHeart 

Now for the real reason of this post. I just looked at the first thing I said on this forum and it was on 1 Nov (2023) at 7:58pm. I havent been here for even 2 full months yet?!?! I feel like ive been here for years lol

Anyway Happy Christmas Eve everyone (and happy bday The Crow Lady) I hope your Christmas isnt as terrible as you imagine (Is that a weird thing to say?) Slight smile Love you all Heart

Edit: ehhh actually pretend I didnt make this post. I cant delete it soooo...

Parents
  • Hi there

I enjoy going to Estuary Ladies which is open all ages and absolute good value for money. There's a list of upcoming meetings, pick and choose which ones you want to do. No membership is required. 

Enjoy reading library books, photography, puzzle books and colouring. Listening to my ipod and DABS radio.

• I enjoy going to Estuary Ladies which is open all ages and absolute good value for money. There's a list of upcoming meetings, pick and choose which ones you want to do. No membership is required.

Was that an advertisment? lol

I also like reading, puzzle books and coloring

• I enjoy going to Estuary Ladies which is open all ages and absolute good value for money. There's a list of upcoming meetings, pick and choose which ones you want to do. No membership is required.

Was that an advertisment? lol

I also like reading, puzzle books and coloring

Children