Hi.

Hi,

I've just joined, yesterday but couldn't post because the internet was off due to the strong winds, tripping out the power. Last night it was like when I was a kid, under my duvet in the dark, using a torch to read books and comics. I started off by watching Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas, I managed to fit it all in, but shortly after my portable dvd started flashing low battery please charge and that was the end of that.

I enjoyed reading under my duvet though, reminded me of being a child again as that's what I used to do instead of sleeping lol Laughing the power has only just come back on, though I did get some sleep in, I haven't been reading all this time!! 

My interests are wide and wonderful. I have a fascination with ladybirds, don't ask me why! And a huge love of Harry Potter!!! It's my special interest and I'm like a huge encyclopedia on it and know all of the characters, history, places and everything about it of by heart. It really doesn't get much better than HP! I have all the dvds, all the books and a few of the Funko Pop figures. I love everything to do with Harry Potter... I've got most of the wands as well. But I want it all lol I won't stop until I've got everything to do with it.

Whoops... this is a lot longer than I thought it would be. Sorry, I get carried away, sometimes. Stuck out tongue 

Parents
  • you are enchanting! thank you for coming to be with us.

I love harry potter books to. I'm not as encyclopedic as you, though.

I also love the "fantastic Beast movies too. For me Harry Potter charm was for the beasts, and the ghosts, especially Peeves.

• Aw thank you, that's so sweet, and made me feel spectacular this morning! 

I'm glad you like the books - the encyclopedic stuff will come later Yum 

The Fantastic Beasts series have been so good and I love how we're getting to meet new creatures and characters, and seeing the magic from a different time. Did you know there's a Fantastic Beasts book too? The one Hermione loves in the Harry Potter series.

• Aw thank you, that's so sweet, and made me feel spectacular this morning! 

I'm glad you like the books - the encyclopedic stuff will come later Yum 

The Fantastic Beasts series have been so good and I love how we're getting to meet new creatures and characters, and seeing the magic from a different time. Did you know there's a Fantastic Beasts book too? The one Hermione loves in the Harry Potter series.

Children