Hi

Hi I'm Essence, a recently diagnosed autist. Why am I so anxious writing this? I could scream at myself for being such an idiot. Being suicidal online and in person are big triggers for me but I'm trying to get better at this.

I'll move on to my interests as I've already messed up my introduction... Incredibly I've already rewritten it several times.

My interests include writing and music. I had more but I'm very anxious and depressed, since that somewhere down the line I stopped enjoying things. I work in writing as a secretary part typist.

Hi.

Parents
  • Hi there

I enjoy reading Photography, art and crafts. Hopefully can go back writing (used to bottle things up); maybe a journal.

I belong to a friendly woman group. Do different activities like pebble painting, painting bird boxes and jewelry making. Really good value for money which includes afternoon tea and a biscuit. I've seen workshops in my town bit expensive. 

• I like art as well. What sort of art do you like? I don't do groups, I'm too anxious but I used to do horse riding.

• I get nervous and anxious before going to the group. When I'm there usually switch off. My favourite artist is Claude Monet. Enjoy making cards, colouring and looking at art galleries. 

Reply Children
No Data