Introduction

Hi

My name is Amanda, and I'm new to the community. I am 23 years old and I was recently diagnosed with Level 1 Autism.

My hobbies include gaming, cooking, video editing and listening to music (24/7Sweat smile). 

I am a huge fan of Kendrick Lamar, Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots.

Parents
  • Please dont ask for my social media: I had this problem when first started and ending up starting again on multiple occasions. 

Hello

I go to a friendly community group which meets twice a month (have a break during the summer month): Enjoy attending the art and crafts, quiz, board games and guest speakers. Refreshments are included in the price. Ive seen workshops are expensive in the town.

My interests are reading, photography, art and crafts.

BBC sounds app where you can listen to Different radio stations, Podcasts and playlists.

• Please dont ask for my social media: I had this problem when first started and ending up starting again on multiple occasions. 

Hello

I go to a friendly community group which meets twice a month (have a break during the summer month): Enjoy attending the art and crafts, quiz, board games and guest speakers. Refreshments are included in the price. Ive seen workshops are expensive in the town.

My interests are reading, photography, art and crafts.

BBC sounds app where you can listen to Different radio stations, Podcasts and playlists.

Children
No Data