About me ^_^

Hi my name is Jessie [removed by moderator] and I am 28 years old ^_^ and I have two doggies and I enjoy playing video games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 , Sims 4, 7 days to die,Garden paws as well as lots of other games ^_^,I also really like arts and craft such as card making and drawing. I love cooking I enjoy trying new recipe and flavours and I like eating ^_^ my favourite times of year are Halloween and Christmas ^_^ I’m looking for anyone who is interested in writing to me I enjoy writing letters and finding out about other people and sharing fun things I have done with them , please see my previous post that contains my email address ^_^

[edited by moderator]

Parents
  • Reminder of Rule 2:

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  
  • Reminder of Rule 2:

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  
Children