Hey

Hey I'm Katy.

I was diagnosed when I was still little.

I'm obsessed with art and drawing. I love both and have spent most of my life drawing in my free time.

I'm moving to Wells in Somerset soon :) 

Parents
  • Benvenuto qui!
    §
    Se vuoi puoi trasferirti a Firenze. Ci sono molti cittadini inglesi.
    §
    Hai una bellissima ossessione! Amo

l'arte. Ho visto diverse volte alcuni musei. Ma solo italiani. Che arte ti piace ?

• Ehi piacere di conoscerti. Non sono sicuro di potermelo permettere!

Magari un giorno però! Amo tutta l'arte! Penso che il mio preferito sia Vincent van Gogh perché era così unico e non si è mai reso conto di quanto fosse davvero fantastico! Il suo stile, le miscele di colori erano sensazionali! Adoro il modo in cui ha trasformato il proprio dolore in tanta bellezza. Triste e meraviglioso allo stesso tempo.

• Ehi piacere di conoscerti. Non sono sicuro di potermelo permettere!

Magari un giorno però! Amo tutta l'arte! Penso che il mio preferito sia Vincent van Gogh perché era così unico e non si è mai reso conto di quanto fosse davvero fantastico! Il suo stile, le miscele di colori erano sensazionali! Adoro il modo in cui ha trasformato il proprio dolore in tanta bellezza. Triste e meraviglioso allo stesso tempo.

Children
  • My pleasure: welcome! § A trip to the Uffizi museum with online booking allows you to skip the ordinary line by paying more. diagnosis then :)§ I understand her colors are wonderful!!! I only think of those wonderful yellows.
    § Years ago I told a friend of mine that her son was talented in painting. He had only made a doodle. But he u
    sed colors to me beautiful.
    §
    He loves VV Gogh too.§I can't tell you the prices but maybe in September it's at least affordable to go there.§The Renaissance is unique in the world here, I believe.
    §
    Filippo and Filippino Lippi, and many others, the ticket doesn't cost then seeing what you see inside!§There are Da Vincis.Caravaggios.Other international artists

§
    ******Raffaèllo Sanzio who is unattainable for me§In Italy there are the most important Egyptian museums in the world. after Cairo. There are at least 50. Turin looks on the Internet because from a thousand and one nights! §I tell you particular things like visiting Siena (Tuscany), Viterbo (Lazio).

Underground Naples,

Naples the Chapel of the Prince of San Severo and the anatomical machines.

*****The veiled Christ with a thin veil of marble that covers the statues I went around three times. Modesty another fantastic work
    §

Milan Brera just go and look at the specialized sites and you tell me!§Of course the art is not only Italian.but here there is like an impressive DNA in people's imprinting.Ok you study for three years at compulsory school.But everything that is done by we must be beautiful.
    §
    What distinguishes beauty in a thing? The golden sequence of an Italian mathematician prior to Leonardo Da Vinci by 2 centuries. HE was truly brilliant. Not that Leonardo wasn't: it's evident. I recently saw his original designs: he had invented everything. Even the glasses you see on Google now should be original designs because they belong to the state. But the shape and how they surround the head, thinking they were designed over 5 centuries ago, is impressive.
    §

My favorite of his works it is The Lady with an Ermine which has been Krakow for 2 centuries and more. It was a period in which some backgrounds were altered that Italy wanted to bring back to reality free of charge for Poland.
    §

In every beautiful thing take into account the golden proportions.

§Nothing is casual, not even a wave of the sea, a fruit, a flower, a galaxy, the universe we perceive, the stars, the districts of our body. §

Gothic art is stupendous. I think one of the most significant monuments in the world, yes the Duomo of Milan You don't know where to look! The beauty is also on the right side coming in front. With a Macro you can spend whole days there to see detail after detail.

§

Art is color, not color, proportion, beauty , mystery