Hi to everyone

Hi guys,

Currently waiting for an assessment for ASD while living my life with an autistic son, an autistic step-son and a partner who is diagnosed BP. Gone through a messy separation from my ex-wife but luckily I have found love again. 

I have no friends outside the family group, due to the abusive nature of my marriage so I'm trying to build new relationships

I am struggling at the moment with feelings of anger and anxiety, which are severely impacting on my relationship and I'm really hoping that by connecting with people outside of my family I can find new ways of communicating effectively.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here and hopefully I can get to know some people.

Parents
  • I’m sorry you’re going through a tough time at the moment. Just wanted to say hi as it is horrible feeling like you have no one, I have found this community forum to be a nice way to connect with people, I’ve seen similarities in other people’s posts making you feel less alone, and it is nice to talk to people who understand and can relate to you

• I’m sorry you’re going through a tough time at the moment. Just wanted to say hi as it is horrible feeling like you have no one, I have found this community forum to be a nice way to connect with people, I’ve seen similarities in other people’s posts making you feel less alone, and it is nice to talk to people who understand and can relate to you

Children
No Data