Hello

I’m Kieran I don’t know we’re I’m going all of the time but have a sense of direction where I am and what I can see forward ahead of me I’m autistic and struggle with ocd and occupation I always feel so outa of the game my mind is like broken all wounded up and corrupted to just the point nothing makes sense it’s like I’m empty and I can not sit still and process something like watch tv or a game it’s horrible I think it’s adhd but I also think I might be wrong? I don’t know if it’s because I need to meet friends and make friends because I have none I struggle quite a lot with understanding but I also can be aware I’m empathetic and can be good for mental health I’m just all over the shop I’m out of my body the possession of my moment of my time/life at minute isn’t me but I can also see my self calm agin in a /my mind set as /when I was a kid in the same room , same place watching things a liked and now life has took over me since I’ve growing up I’m 18 now just turned last month and I struggle a lot now it’s like someone in my head . 

Parents Reply Children