Online learning options for autistic students

My son (who is post 18) is wanting to resume his education after some time out due to mental health issues etc  and is looking for online options. Does anyone on here know of where we could look to find online study options for young adults? Has anyone got any experience of this?
thanks Sun with face

Parents
  • Take Iain's advice - they make sense, I see he's a manager.

And he understands it.

I haven't read further, because I haven't asked and it's his privacy.

<>
    Congratulations you are an excellent mother. as often happens to children with autism.

<>
    Mental illness: if you want (Please, it's just a request and that's it, you can say no)

Could you write which one?

It might be important to understand.

<>
    Tell him his decision is admirable.

*Remember we autistics always need guidance.

Then our minds will do the rest.

You will see that it will succeed.
    Don't give up on the first difficulties that arise.

Remember better if the choice concerns a special passion of his

• Thank you A Day in the Life. My son has many of the difficulties many autistic people have - such as anxiety, social anxiety particularly, ocd, and Selective Mutism. Also depression sometimes (unsurprisingly with all he has had to deal with throughout his education). 

• Thank you A Day in the Life. My son has many of the difficulties many autistic people have - such as anxiety, social anxiety particularly, ocd, and Selective Mutism. Also depression sometimes (unsurprisingly with all he has had to deal with throughout his education). 

Children
No Data