Came here, hello

Hi there. I recently came here because I got banned from many forums and I won’t be mentioning any of those. I often felt like the black sheep with everyone else, and hardly anyone understands me. I’ve been often accused of being hostile and violating boundaries, when in reality, I’ve been mocked and doubted by many people, especially online.

I’ve been constantly lied to by many other individuals who claim they were an accepting community when I’ve seen their true colors. I often get the bad end of it all because I’m way too different and I’m seen as a monster by my own communities. They’ve betrayed me yet I’m ostracized as the hostile minority of the bunch. I’ve had people harass me while they twist everything around to make me the perpetrator.

So anyway, this is why I came here. But I fear I’m going to be disappointed later on. I’m sorry if I sound like I’m complaining, I really need to get this off my chest and start a new relationship.

• If members are hostile, then you go elsewhere.  I had to in my community because a couple of female contacts were rude to me and, one bar staff member, an attitude problem with me approaching these contacts.  So rather than putting up with their attitude, I went elsewhere.  Remember, it's not your problem, it's theirs and in generalizing and 'nine times out of ten,' they don't have happy lives.  By giving the venue a rest, I feel like the 'bigger man.'   LOL!!

Don't 'beat yourself up' any more.  Move on and f**k these stereotypes of individuals.