'T' shirt

I now own a 'T' shirt - black, with large white lettering in a Rennie Mackintosh font - that says:

"I SCARE 

NEURO-

TYPICAL

PEOPLE"

I rather like it.

Parents
  • That shirt sounds like a statement piece! Reminds me of the time I stumbled upon a vintage shop downtown and found this quirky tee with a hilarious slogan. It read: "Coffee: Because Adulting is Hard." I couldn't help but chuckle and snag it right away. It's become my go-to for lazy Sundays or those hectic work-from-home days. Your 'T' shirt sounds like it's got a story to tell too. Speaking of which, have you checked out those comfy work shirts lately? They're perfect for adding a touch of personality to the daily grind.

• That shirt sounds like a statement piece! Reminds me of the time I stumbled upon a vintage shop downtown and found this quirky tee with a hilarious slogan. It read: "Coffee: Because Adulting is Hard." I couldn't help but chuckle and snag it right away. It's become my go-to for lazy Sundays or those hectic work-from-home days. Your 'T' shirt sounds like it's got a story to tell too. Speaking of which, have you checked out those comfy work shirts lately? They're perfect for adding a touch of personality to the daily grind.

Children
No Data