Wanting to meet autistic people to build a friendship with

Hi, I'm a newly diagnosed 27 year old looking to meet other autistic people online in hopes to make friends with like minded individuals Relaxed

Parents
  • Hello and welcome ! 

I was diagnosed in December 2022 . I am no longer a mystery to myself but a solved case .

So I can shut myself away , read books , play my guitars , listen to music, watch movies and documentaries and not make an effort anymore . If NT's don't like me and my collection of quirks then tough ! but it would be nice to have a companion, someone like me. 

Hope you find this community and forum useful Fox

• Hi, thank you for commenting!

Oh that's pretty recent too, I'm glad to hear that! I can understand not wanting to waste your energy on NT's who don't like you or want to understand you, I'm trying to be more like that by not being affected by other peoples lack of interest or patience.

Well I'm here if you ever want to chat! We can chat about our special interests or anything really! Relaxed

• Hi, thank you for commenting!

Oh that's pretty recent too, I'm glad to hear that! I can understand not wanting to waste your energy on NT's who don't like you or want to understand you, I'm trying to be more like that by not being affected by other peoples lack of interest or patience.

Well I'm here if you ever want to chat! We can chat about our special interests or anything really! Relaxed

Children