Name & 5 Facts

I want to introduce myself and thought we could all do that so can get to know each other better. Will hopefully help ease my anxiety. 

Name and then 5 facts about yourself - can use your username if you prefer that :) 

Name: Natalia ^also name of my band^

5 facts:

1 I was diagnosed with autism when I was 9 years old. 

2 Been blind in my left eye since I was 7.

3 Was born on December 21st.

4 Special interest and fave hobby is music. 

5 Own over 500 CDs!

Look forward to getting to know you all :) 

Parents
  • Hi.

I will go by my username, Touay.

5 facts

1. Water is wet .... oh wait ... facts about me! :-)  err ... ummm ... I am male

2. Special interest - .... you really don't want to get me started on that!  I guess it could be summarised as 'governance'.

3. I love music and my fave stim is singing (I use the term 'singing' loosely!)

4. I'd like to think this is a fact ... I am the first person to work out the evolutionary origin of laughter and humour.  

5. I own somewhere in the region of 3000 books. (No I have not read them all!)

• Hi.

I will go by my username, Touay.

5 facts

1. Water is wet .... oh wait ... facts about me! :-)  err ... ummm ... I am male

2. Special interest - .... you really don't want to get me started on that!  I guess it could be summarised as 'governance'.

3. I love music and my fave stim is singing (I use the term 'singing' loosely!)

4. I'd like to think this is a fact ... I am the first person to work out the evolutionary origin of laughter and humour.  

5. I own somewhere in the region of 3000 books. (No I have not read them all!)

Children
No Data