Hello

Hey there, I'm Tif, and I'm not really sure what else to say. Lol. What an introduction! :I 

I have asd, like music and watching stuff. Special interest is in photography and medical things.

Parents
  • Hello

Welcome to the community forum.

What music do you like? I've been doing photography since was 7 years old. Self taught and did some workshops.

Unfortunately my diagnosis was largely ignored and got bullied. Now I found a group where do different things and made some friends. Age doesn't matter. My life has been difficult. 

I get asked uncomfortable questions in my town often. Do you have a job? How do you support yourself? Do I get board at home? Were you furloughed? Are you on way to work? Do you still work at xyz? I go home crying. Samaritans and CALM said they shouldn't ask me those questions. Diving into someone's private life. My former 2 friends had the same problem. Tried to raise grievances and got ignored. 

• Hello

Welcome to the community forum.

What music do you like? I've been doing photography since was 7 years old. Self taught and did some workshops.

Unfortunately my diagnosis was largely ignored and got bullied. Now I found a group where do different things and made some friends. Age doesn't matter. My life has been difficult. 

I get asked uncomfortable questions in my town often. Do you have a job? How do you support yourself? Do I get board at home? Were you furloughed? Are you on way to work? Do you still work at xyz? I go home crying. Samaritans and CALM said they shouldn't ask me those questions. Diving into someone's private life. My former 2 friends had the same problem. Tried to raise grievances and got ignored. 

Children
  • Hi thanks. 

I like Taylor Swift and John Denver most of all but like a lot of different songs by different people as well.

You must really like photography. What's your favourite type of photography?

I'm sorry you were treated that way. That's dreadful.

I hope you are surrounded by nicer people now.