Hello

Hello

After a long break decided to rejoin the community forum. I've came of all social media sites, which makes me feel better.

I enjoy photography, music, reading, puzzle books and colouring books. Also donating cards and letters.

I go to a woman only group where do different types of activities and guest speakers. Pick and choose which one you want to do.  Sometimes I feel getting forced into going to everyone.  Depending on the weather and how I'm feeling. Also realized you don't need social media. 

Unfortunately my pen friend vanished as haven't had any reply for a year. The other one her mum died. Great at first, something clicked. Burying the hatchet as needed reassurance. 

Parents
  • Hello welcome to the community. I'm just starting to get in to photography as well :o) What kind of music do you like? Enjoy being a part of this lovely community.

• Hello

I've grown up listening to vanessa-Mae and see her twice live. Also pet shop boys, m people, right said fred and different eras. BBC sound app is good.

Been doing photography since I was 7years old and self taught. Did do workshop on photography and photoshop elements. My phone has got a built in pro editor. I've got a Panasonic Lumia camera. 

• Hello

I've grown up listening to vanessa-Mae and see her twice live. Also pet shop boys, m people, right said fred and different eras. BBC sound app is good.

Been doing photography since I was 7years old and self taught. Did do workshop on photography and photoshop elements. My phone has got a built in pro editor. I've got a Panasonic Lumia camera. 

Children