Is there anyone to say hello to?

This is my first post, so I wonder if there is anyone to say hello to? 

My name is Edgar, living in Sweden with ADHD and now Autism the doctor says. Really cool to be here and post a blog for the community saying hello and hopefully get an answer back. Since many people in the real world won´t get it, like a hello is a hello, it doesn´t has to lead to something else.

I actually walked by a really cute woman today and she looked at me for a long time, so I guessed she wanted to say hello. What happend? When I came close to her and said hi, she just looked at me like What are you doing? Then she walked away. Trust me I don´t say hi to people, but when I do, they ignore me.

So yeah I found this community like 1 hour after that incident and if I get ignored here I´ll just move to Mars.

That´s it, is there anyone to say hello to?

Now a question, should I write "Kind Regards" after this post? 

Parents
  • Amazed that someone made eye contact with you in sweden. 

• What a relief to hear your reply, because I have never thought of that before, but when I do think about it, maybe the weather plays a role, I mean it is often dark and cold here, so people just avoid each other. 

I will further on try to analyze whether people use more eye contact during daytime or nighttime and indoors; in the library, mall, restaurants, respective outdoors.

By the way, I love that name of yours, IndigoMandala. What does it mean?

• Hej hej,

jag har familj på svenska. Min bror bor i malmö. Min svenska ar inte så bra Joy 

my name is from my MySpace band/music page and it kind of stuck with me. Indigo from the indigo children and mandala from mandalas that I’m drawn to/see.

where in Sweden are you? I have family in Norway as well. I love Scandinavia.

regarding the swedes, yeah they keep to themselves and if you don’t know the path system over there, they will have no second thoughts to running your over on their bikes Joy 

• Many kids are overlooked. It’s sad. Yeah, indigo children are what you said. 

hehe tack så mycket Blush 

I live in the U.K. but get over to sweden once a year. I love the place. Always fly into Denmark and go over bronen Joy 

I did get down to simrisham but I ended up in sjukhusen with bad asthma Face palm‍♂️ 

• Many kids are overlooked. It’s sad. Yeah, indigo children are what you said. 

hehe tack så mycket Blush 

I live in the U.K. but get over to sweden once a year. I love the place. Always fly into Denmark and go over bronen Joy 

I did get down to simrisham but I ended up in sjukhusen with bad asthma Face palm‍♂️ 

Children
No Data