Hello

Hello. Relaxed

Parents Reply
  • I was diagnosed early, lucky for me

I'm pleased to hear that

I've only just really started to understand myself better and really "know" who I am. I'm self discovering.

It's been the same for me since December, lots of ups and downs but i'm finally making sense of my life and understanding what my strengths and weaknesses are. My self esteem is much better too as i was beating myself up for 35 years 

I thought joining might help with that.

I'm sure it will. Connecting / learning from other autistic people is extremely important in my experience. The sense of belonging is equally important 

Children
  • Thank you x.

I'm so sorry you had a bad accident. That must have been horrible, I would have been shaken up as well. I'm glad you were ok. 

• Oh i'm so sorry about your mother, that must be an incredibly difficult thing to go through. I was in quite a bad accident when i was young on a moped but fortunately i was ok, although very shaken up. It could have been so much worse looking back 

• Good to hear you're feeling better about yourself. This is something I've struggled with since 2016, when my mum died in a traffic accident. Since then I have no idea self esteem or drive.

I'm sure it will. Connecting / learning from other autistic people is extremely important in my experience. The sense of belonging is equally important 

Yes, agree Thumbsup