Ex partner of someone with Autism

Going through financial settlement, selling of house etc being expected to do most of the work and will not offer any support in this. We have an over 18 child together.

All so overwhelming and now at a point where I cannot cope with everything I need to do, along with my own health issues. Thanks

Parents
  • One thing I find odd about this post is that there doesn't seem to be a question here.

Are we meant to 'read between the lines' and find a question hidden somewhere?

Being autistic, I don't' do 'reading between the lines'.

• A friend of mine, we've been mates since we first left school and started work together. So over 50yrs now. He has bi-polar. He's lived with his girlfriend over 40yrs now. I've always said when he met her, he was looking for a new mum to take care of him. his mum had just died. Well after 40yrs they've suddenly got married. He wouldn't have a clue what to do if she died, And i think she's thinking ahead, the house is in his name, and he has a Brothher & Sister who they never see, There are  no kids, his family could have turned up and said pack your bags, it's our house.

• A friend of mine, we've been mates since we first left school and started work together. So over 50yrs now. He has bi-polar. He's lived with his girlfriend over 40yrs now. I've always said when he met her, he was looking for a new mum to take care of him. his mum had just died. Well after 40yrs they've suddenly got married. He wouldn't have a clue what to do if she died, And i think she's thinking ahead, the house is in his name, and he has a Brothher & Sister who they never see, There are  no kids, his family could have turned up and said pack your bags, it's our house.

Children
No Data