friends

Hi  .I am an 18 year old girl.  I am looking for some friends to talk to because i havent got any at the moment.  I am quite lonely,  I like listening to Avril Lavigne music.

• Hi I am a 22 year old man, I am also looking to make new friends. I like techno music, ambient music, video games like resident evil and grand theft auto. I also like cycling and I’m good at drawing. You can message me if your lonely and want someone to talk to Slight smile.

• I am sorry you are feeling lonely currently. Hopefully we as your autistic community can provide the friendly and supportive space you need and deserve. I hope you can connect with some likeminded neurokin on this forum, it is a very friendly place.

I am happy to chat with you, what is your favourite Avril Lavigne song?

Look forward to chatting with you more!

• Hi and welcome to the community ^^ 

I used to love listening to Complicated by Avril. I hope you enjoy being here and make lots of friends along the way.

X

• Hey my name is Jasmine I’m 23. I love music, my favourites are Shawn Mendes and Mcfly. I haven’t got many friends and can feel lonely too. I’ll add you as a friend on here. feel free to message me anytime!

• Hi i am Kawthar 19 and i attend college . I can be your friend if you want even though you're younger than me .