Hi from a newbie

Hey!

Ive recently been sent the formal assessment to get the official thing but I’m over 35/50 on the test which means I’m autistic! Open mouth

I feel so alone where I am and I’m struggling to make some changes to move and I just feel quite overwhelmed all the time and I’ve never rented privately and I can’t bring myself to speak to the estate agents.

Can I ask, with crowds and sensitivity, im considering moving to a slightly busier city but the last time I visited there I hated having to avoid everyone, but it was so much friendlier and more gayPraynd lgbt people and I’m so alone; any advice on how you all cope? PrayHeartHead bandage

Parents

I guess it's about adjusting to your new environment which does take time.  I moved to a village which is nice and quiet but I drive so can get to scenic places for a wee gaunt.  I guess it's about finding what works for you and trying to make the best of where you are in life.  It is lonely in life but you can post your worries on here until you begin to feel settled where you chose to be. :-)

I guess it's about adjusting to your new environment which does take time.  I moved to a village which is nice and quiet but I drive so can get to scenic places for a wee gaunt.  I guess it's about finding what works for you and trying to make the best of where you are in life.  It is lonely in life but you can post your worries on here until you begin to feel settled where you chose to be. :-)

Children
No Data