Any other Autistic adults in Northern Ireland?

Hi new to site and would like to connect with others in NI. Sat accidently beside another person with autism  at a works "do" today, and it took a lot to get myself there..... what a difference, what a positive experience and I would appreciate meeting others if anyone feels the same it would be good to hear from you.  

Parents
  • I only read about it in the email today. What part of NI are you in? 

• I need to confess to something: wanting to flag this post as a *possible* ‘bot’ I checked to see if there was a report option. ‘Report as abusive’ came up, which didn’t at all fit the bill but I clicked it believing I’d be given a way to qualify things. Instead it just recorded as ‘reported abusive’ and now I can’t undo it, and if I’ve needlessly reported a real person who was only authentically reaching out in good faith then I’m very sorry about that to both the admin and the person concerned. Please forgive - it was technical ineptitude not calculated hostility and I won’t be doing it again in any similar circumstances. 

• I need to confess to something: wanting to flag this post as a *possible* ‘bot’ I checked to see if there was a report option. ‘Report as abusive’ came up, which didn’t at all fit the bill but I clicked it believing I’d be given a way to qualify things. Instead it just recorded as ‘reported abusive’ and now I can’t undo it, and if I’ve needlessly reported a real person who was only authentically reaching out in good faith then I’m very sorry about that to both the admin and the person concerned. Please forgive - it was technical ineptitude not calculated hostility and I won’t be doing it again in any similar circumstances. 

Children
No Data