Any other Autistic adults in Northern Ireland?

Hi new to site and would like to connect with others in NI. Sat accidently beside another person with autism  at a works "do" today, and it took a lot to get myself there..... what a difference, what a positive experience and I would appreciate meeting others if anyone feels the same it would be good to hear from you.  

Parents
  • I only read about it in the email today. What part of NI are you in? 

• Hi NAs82831. Hope you’re well. Hope this doesn’t sound too suspicious but… what email? Just making sure you’re a real person, never mind local! I mean no offence, it’s just that your first sentence  seems a little disconnected from the thread. But I’m also not aware of some aspects of how the forum works, so maybe I’m just being a little too wary. Apologies in advance if so. 

• Hi NAs82831. Hope you’re well. Hope this doesn’t sound too suspicious but… what email? Just making sure you’re a real person, never mind local! I mean no offence, it’s just that your first sentence  seems a little disconnected from the thread. But I’m also not aware of some aspects of how the forum works, so maybe I’m just being a little too wary. Apologies in advance if so. 

Children