Hello

Hello

Let me introduce myself...

I live in a town in Devon. 

Enjoy taking photographs using my phone and compact camera. 

Reading books for dyslexia and reluctant readers and quick reads (short stories); also i newspaper and non fiction books.

Music enjoy especially vanessa-Mae, enigma, m people, pet shop boys and right said fred. Different types of genre. Sounds App is good as got podcasts and radio stations. Also playlists by different radio stations. 

Adult colouring which I like is millie marotta, colour by numbers and patterns. Claude monet is my favourite artist 

Puzzle books are sudoku, criss cross and word search. 

Making cards which are birthday and Christmas. Nice to send them, even though haven't heard from. Who knows!

Playing with lego as got 2 books for ideas.

Parents
  • Hi Rosy, 

I like taking pics but just use phone I find cameras too big to carry round. What sort of things do you photograph most? I like to take pics of animals and flowers. 

I love colouring! I've been doing a bit the last few days here. It's so relaxing and peaceful. 

I love lego as well. Do you have much? I really like the Harry Potter sets.

Take care x

• Hello

I've got loads of lego.

Like to take sunsets, sunrise, old buildings, flowers and food.

Finding life without social media is much better. 

Colour pencil as don't bleed through. What colouring books have you got?

• There's so much to photograph isn't there? I have an album full of flowers I pictured.

I don't bother with any social media now way too toxic for me. 

I have an amazing animals colouring book which is my favourite one. 

• Keep my claude Monet ones as its tear out pages. May take a while to complete them.

Your welcome to chat privately as got similar interests. 

• I've got all of mine on my laptop at home too. Do you keep your colouring books? I have a few completed ones. 

Awh I'm sorry that happened to you. Hopefully no one else will ask now :) 

• Absolutely there's loads of photographs. I back mine up on my laptop. Goal is to finish a colouring book.

I've started again on the forum as passed occasions two members asked for my social media. Made it clear, only private message me on this forum. 

• Absolutely there's loads of photographs. I back mine up on my laptop. Goal is to finish a colouring book.

I've started again on the forum as passed occasions two members asked for my social media. Made it clear, only private message me on this forum. 

Children