Hello.

Hello there I'm Beky. I was diagnosed a few years ago in 2016 I find life on the spectrum extremely difficult. I have severe anxiety I don't go out much defos avoid people I can't breathe around others. I also have fibromyalgia in pain all the time.

I spend a lot of my time watching Doctor Who. It's my fav thing! I also like to collect antiques. My Grandad was in the antique trade and owned a shop I used to spend hours in there looking through all the stuff, some things he gave me. I'm 22 now and I've still got so many antiques lol I love them.

I like writing but can't now because of my pains.

Looking forward to being here and chatting.

• welcome

I understand as it was difficult for me too at that age

I reckon adolescence and early adulthood is difficult for us, when the realisation that we don't fiit with others dawns on us

but you don't need to fit with others, find your own path, write great stories. something

chatting isn't something we are good at, unless it's about our special interest

• Hi, Martin, thank you. Oh wow your collection sounds awesome. I don't have any pocket watches I do have some Egyptian jewellery though. I have some Japanese antiques as well.

• Hi, welcome to the forum. I collect old pocket watches and watch chains. I also have a collection of antiquities, mostly Greek and Roman, but also some Egyptian things, probably the oldest is an ushabti (funerary figurine) in blue faience from the 22nd dynasty.