Hello

Hello, I was diagnosed with ASD last year and I've been looking for a group to be a part of for a long time. I was going to a weekly group where you talked and did hobby stuff but my anxiety has got worse since so I'm not doing that now. So I thought I'd try an online group instead.

I work as a typist, secretary for a business. I'm a very fast writer and have been writing since I was a little girl which has become a fixated hobby for me as well as my work. My other favourite things to do mostly is writing and spending time with the family.

I'm hoping being here will help me in a lot of ways.

Parents
  • Hello Dreamer,

I am new to this community also. Welcome. 

I love to write as well. I have always enjoyed the more macabre story. What sort of thing do you enjoy writing? 

Dogtooth

• Hello Dogtooth,

I hope you like it so far.

Writing is such a fun and release for me. I like creative writing where I can create worlds and fun exciting individuals. Copywriting is a lot of fun for me as well. I do a lot of that at work but also enjoy it at home. What do you like to write? Do you do it often?

-Dreamer.

• Hello Dogtooth,

I hope you like it so far.

Writing is such a fun and release for me. I like creative writing where I can create worlds and fun exciting individuals. Copywriting is a lot of fun for me as well. I do a lot of that at work but also enjoy it at home. What do you like to write? Do you do it often?

-Dreamer.

Children
  • It's great you've done writing but also have other things to do as well. Must keep things refreshing and fun for you.

I like your type of writing. I don't generally write dark themed things but I have written supernatural characters. I find if I write horror and upsetting things it upsets me lol so I tend to avoid that. 

I'm glad it works for you though. Enjoy! 

-Dreamer.

• I used to write a lot when i was growing up. 

Recent years i have had other things that have taken up my time. I am just starting to get back into it. 

I like to write horror stories, but not necessarily supernatural. Sometimes just stories to show what awful things humans are capable of. 

By the way i am mostly quite a happy person. I have what i call the black dog on my shoulders though and writing dark stories and listening to metal keeps it fed and tamed. 

I love the sound of what you write. Sounds awesome.

Dogtooth