Hello

Hello, I'm feeling so depressed at the moment. I'm on the spectrum, I was diagnosed when I was 12. In the last few years there has been so much change and more things keep happening I just can't cope anymore. Feel like I'm crashing down into the ground. I'm anxious and on edge all the time. Feel so depressed now I don't want to be here anymore. I went to the doctors but they keep misdiagnosing me all the time. They don't understand autism, they just treat me like I'm a crazy person. I've been in hospital several times in the last year, stopped contacting the doctors now every time I do I have to go back to hospital. I had my parents for support but my dad has his own problems and my mum has Alzheimer's and is starting to forget things she's been told and names. I'm so scared of everything. I don't want my mum to get ill like that. Really scared of the future and what's going to happen. I can't work, I can't go out, no friends, I'm so anxious about everything. Try to mask but it burns me out. Spend day listening to music, going online and watching films. Don't know what to do, can't take doctors anymore, pills don't work. At a loss now I really don't know what to do or who to turn to for help.

Parents
  • Hello

A familiar state to where I was a year ago

I know that saying ''Don't worry'' won't ring in your ears anymore

Be brave

Be tough

Endure

Make a list of things that can change something for better

Find a way to ignore some of the worst or befriend them (e.g. Isomnia? no big deal, my best buddy now :D)

Endure

Wait until the spring, I mean next spring,

Something will blossom

You have the best computer on a planet inside your head to think and choose what will it be

being born and dying is a natural process, you can't stop it, it gets to everyone, us sooner, than non-autistic

so no expectations in that area, or you will face stress sooner or later

It is what it is (my mantra since those days, helped me survive)

• Thanks for that. Not sure I'm strong enough to sit it out and wait for something to blossom. I'll try though.

I'm sorry about your granma it's so sad. Sorry she had it and you had to see it . Happening to my mum, horrible I hate it so much.

• Thanks for that. Not sure I'm strong enough to sit it out and wait for something to blossom. I'll try though.

I'm sorry about your granma it's so sad. Sorry she had it and you had to see it . Happening to my mum, horrible I hate it so much.

Children
No Data