Aspie Adventure

Hi everyone my name is Carl, from Manchester in the UK.

I am currently in the middle of travelling around the Lake District to raise money for the National Autistic Society.  

I have shared this on Facebook but up until now I can't seem to get any views. [link removed by moderator]

And if you like and share please add me as a friend because I need people like you in my life.

I am actually having a meltdown as I type this. Help!

Parents
  • I have heard the Lake District is a beautiful part of the world. I've never been actually. Have you managed to see much wildlife? We have some streams and rivers where I live, and some farms, and it's always nice to see the ducks, swans, cows, etc. We also get hawks and if you're lucky, a muntjac deer. I've seen them a couple of times, they're amazing.

• I have seen Swans, pheasants, sheep, deer and this morning when I woke up, a badger poking it's head out of the tall grass!

• Wow! Never seen any badgers but some community members (in my neighborhood) posted some videos of them digging up their garden. I saw a pheasant the other day too, absolutely majestic. It's nice to get out and stretch your legs in nature. Breathe in some fresh air. Very peaceful, and a time to either reflect or make plans for the future. I find a long dog walk in a beautiful area is one of the most mindful things I can do. We go out, have a good chat. We being me, dog and husband. I talk to my dog but I don't have conversations with her, of course!

• Wow! Never seen any badgers but some community members (in my neighborhood) posted some videos of them digging up their garden. I saw a pheasant the other day too, absolutely majestic. It's nice to get out and stretch your legs in nature. Breathe in some fresh air. Very peaceful, and a time to either reflect or make plans for the future. I find a long dog walk in a beautiful area is one of the most mindful things I can do. We go out, have a good chat. We being me, dog and husband. I talk to my dog but I don't have conversations with her, of course!

Children
No Data