Hello

Hello Slight smile

I have Autism and am a huge fan of animals and love everything about them. It's something I'm passionate about. 

I'm looking forward to being active here and getting to know all the members. I like to try and make friends and know people.

Parents
  • Hi

My little girl who has just turned 4 also absolutely loves animals. She’s had almost the whole alphabet animal collection. My mum thinks she’s work at the Zoo one day taking care of all the animals. Have you always loved them? 

• Hi

My little girl who has just turned 4 also absolutely loves animals. She’s had almost the whole alphabet animal collection. My mum thinks she’s work at the Zoo one day taking care of all the animals. Have you always loved them? 

Children
  • Hello :) Yes I always loved animals, for as long as I can remember. I used to have a huge collection of toy animals, would play with those all the time, sometimes I was a vet or an explorer with her own arsenal of animals lol good times. I went to the zoo once but triggered my anxiety unfortunately so didn't go again.