Hi

I'm Scarlett, hiya!

I got my diagnosis at the end of last month after a long wait. Was worth it in the end though just to get that knowledge that I'm not alone in the way that I am. Although I was expecting a bit more than just you have ASD and then basically get out LOL! I guess that's what the community is for though. So hopefully being here will give me that extra help that I'm looking for. 

I live at home with dad and his girlfriend, do a lot of programming, earn a little money doing that but it's only a hobby really. Can't seem to hold a job. Bit useless like that. I think my anxiety gets me and lets me down every time. Had my driving test yesterday but I failed, second time now. I was anxious at the time so that didn't help. I also cocked up LOL that did me no favours. I wish I could be a little less anxious but nothing seems to help, that's something I'm working on.

I don't have any friends, like I do know people but I wouldn't say there friends. I did have a boyfriend and marriage was close but he left me waiting at the church, ran before the ring went on, I was very upset at that but I am a difficult woman so I'm not surprised really. I'm probably better of alone anyway gives me more time for myself. But can get lonely.

When Covid blows over I may do some autism groups meetings, just to see what they're like. I can't do big groups but small ones should be ok. If not then I'll have an asthma attack and end up in hospital. So have to be careful.

I feel like I've said way to much here so I'd best stop. You can probably tell already but I'm not good with people online or in person. I'm that awkward woman who everybody wants to go LOL.

Anyway...... Nice meeting you!

Parents Reply Children
No Data