New

Hi I'm Samantha,

I was only just diagnosed. In the middle of a mental health crisis and they decided to slap asd on me as well, why not, it will go lovely with the schizophrenia and other rubbish they labelled me withRolling eyesRolling eyes

At least asd does answer a few questions about myself like why I hate change and am sensitive to certain things. Doesn't really help me much though but it's nice to know that I'm not just weird.

Still not entirely sure I have it, I've always thought I'm just fine and the problem is with everybody else. But apparently it will do me good to find out more about it and myself, so that's what brought me here.

I used to like writing, gaming, cooking and baking and enjoyed walking but not so into that now, lost interest. So mostly spend my days at home just chillaxing.

So hi.

Parents Reply
  • Thats not a nice thing to have you to go through i can imagine.  I hope you are feeling better.

Learning you have ASD can certainly help you understand yourself alot more .....its been mainly positive for me.....

Im good and nice to meet you too

Children
No Data