What did everyone do to day

I went for a walk today 

Parents
  • I am on the train home right now after meeting a good autistic friend. I am listening to some music I had downloaded a while back to block out the train noises and people noises and it is making me emotional because it reminds me of a time in my life that was very difficult, but one that I can not and should not ever forget. I like these moments even though they hurt because it makes me feel less of an alien because I know most humans have a lot of emotions and are very loud about that fact, whereas we are much less so like that. Even though I have just had a lovely time with my friend in this moment I feel very lonely. I don't know what to make of this. Does anyone wish they had a secret friend to divulge secrets to? Perhaps I am just emotional from the music.

• I am on the train home right now after meeting a good autistic friend. I am listening to some music I had downloaded a while back to block out the train noises and people noises and it is making me emotional because it reminds me of a time in my life that was very difficult, but one that I can not and should not ever forget. I like these moments even though they hurt because it makes me feel less of an alien because I know most humans have a lot of emotions and are very loud about that fact, whereas we are much less so like that. Even though I have just had a lovely time with my friend in this moment I feel very lonely. I don't know what to make of this. Does anyone wish they had a secret friend to divulge secrets to? Perhaps I am just emotional from the music.

Children
No Data