Introduction

I suck at intros so I'll just say hello for now RoflRofl

Parents
  • Hello Wave I'm new too.

Random question to all the programmers/coders (if that's what you guys call yourselves?! Sweat smile) but how did you initially get into it? I'm sadly oblivious to all things 'tech' 

• I've always been in to computers and games, found them fascinating and exciting and from an early age I knew I wanted to learn everything about them. I used to use RPG Maker to make games but, I found I could only do so much with RPG Maker . . . I wanted to make my game my way how I imagined it so I built my own game engine, and to do that I needed to know how to code and that is what started my journey as a programmer.

• I've always been in to computers and games, found them fascinating and exciting and from an early age I knew I wanted to learn everything about them. I used to use RPG Maker to make games but, I found I could only do so much with RPG Maker . . . I wanted to make my game my way how I imagined it so I built my own game engine, and to do that I needed to know how to code and that is what started my journey as a programmer.

Children
No Data