Hello

Hi , finally decided to join the community , my name is dean, I am 34 and autistic, I also have OCD which can be a nightmare to live with on a regular basis.

I don’t know anyone with autism and am looking forward to understanding autism better through the members. 
all the best

Parents
  • my name is dean, I am 34 and autistic,

Hi D,

I'm waiting for an assessment but have a daughter who is diagnosed Autistic so I have a great love and respect for the challenges we all face.  I suspect I could be Autistic too because of my struggles and traits but that will be uncovered when I am finally assessed.  

I have found the forum really helpful in broadening my understanding of all the layers of Autism.  There are great people on here who come across as brave and intelligent.

It's refreshing to see loads of people being brave and posting on here! YAY!!!

• my name is dean, I am 34 and autistic,

Hi D,

I'm waiting for an assessment but have a daughter who is diagnosed Autistic so I have a great love and respect for the challenges we all face.  I suspect I could be Autistic too because of my struggles and traits but that will be uncovered when I am finally assessed.  

I have found the forum really helpful in broadening my understanding of all the layers of Autism.  There are great people on here who come across as brave and intelligent.

It's refreshing to see loads of people being brave and posting on here! YAY!!!

Children
No Data