I'm 25, jobless, and very depressed

I can't get a job because I live in the middle of nowhere and don't drive. No gym or any reason to go outside when living here. I want to move out but people won't allow me to rent anywhere without having a job. I have enough savings to pay for rent but that doesn't matter to them. So I'm losing money being in a place I hate. Also hate my family and this country.

Parents
  • I don't like where I live to be fair either it's a small cleeky village everybody's a nosey *** people are judgemental Christian conservative types might as well be in the states lining amoung a bunch of republican hillbillie or yanky fscist conservatives. I get judged for my autism as much as get judged for my tattoo and the clothes where. People act like there still in the 20th century where I live so can completely understand that 

• I don't like where I live to be fair either it's a small cleeky village everybody's a nosey *** people are judgemental Christian conservative types might as well be in the states lining amoung a bunch of republican hillbillie or yanky fscist conservatives. I get judged for my autism as much as get judged for my tattoo and the clothes where. People act like there still in the 20th century where I live so can completely understand that 

Children
No Data