Anyone wanting to make friends? North east UK area or Online friends?

Hi, my names Lissy. I’m 20. 

I’m looking to make some friends in the north east uk area or just online social friends. Some people we can chat to and share experiences with etc. 

I like TV, arts and crafts, video games, animals, music and books. 

I’m not very good at introductions so not sure what else to say but I look forward to chatting Blush

Parents
  • I’m South West of the UK so literally on the other side of the country but I wouldn’t mind chatting. Just send me a message. What kinda TV, Music and video games are you into?

• Ha thats okay! I think it would just be nice to have friends who I can relate to a little better. Oh my music taste is pretty much anything and everything. Same with TV tbh. I like crime, sci fi, kind of like teenage programmes? euphoria and random stuff. I suppose its whatever I fancy watching that day. currently binge watching Bones atm. I like COD, Fortnite, First person kind of shooter games. But I'm playing on the Nintendo Switch currently so I've been enjoying cozy, story led interactive games and ofc animal crossing! Wbu what are you into? 

• Ha thats okay! I think it would just be nice to have friends who I can relate to a little better. Oh my music taste is pretty much anything and everything. Same with TV tbh. I like crime, sci fi, kind of like teenage programmes? euphoria and random stuff. I suppose its whatever I fancy watching that day. currently binge watching Bones atm. I like COD, Fortnite, First person kind of shooter games. But I'm playing on the Nintendo Switch currently so I've been enjoying cozy, story led interactive games and ofc animal crossing! Wbu what are you into? 

Children
  • In terms of music I’m into sort of experimental kinds of rock and like comedy music so I listen to They Might Be Giants, Flight of the Conchords and Divine Comedy as well as Jonathan Coulton and Bo Burnham. I used to also listen to Tally Hall. Video Games wise I like the Batman Arkham games, Lego Games and Minecraft (I’ll be honest I don’t play a lot of games because I’ve only got an oculus headset and a not very good laptop). In terms of all my other interests, I like sci-fi and superheroes. I was making my way through the DC 90s-early 2000s Animated shows with a friends but I got covid so we’re going to have to put those plans on hold