PLEASE HELP TO STOP THE CELEBRITY KATIE PRICE OWNING ANY MORE COMPANION ANIMALS!

This woman has a chaotic life and seems to be proud of it - and beautiful companion animals, of all breeds, just seem to die prematurely in her care, or come to some horrible misfortune.  If you own a companion animal, they depend on you to protect them and look after them in a human world.  It's a responsibility.   Anyone on the spectrum (struggling to live in a world created by, and for, NTs) must surely understand this, even those who aren't pet lovers.  I know many are.   

Pets don't judge you and just want someone to bond with, and love; and someone who will look after them.

It's particularly poignant for us because she has a black German Shepherd, similar to (but smaller than) our own.  Ours comes from Battersea and had a hard time in his previous life; we have worked hard in the last three years to 'bring him back', with nutrition, lots of love and attention, exercise, training and bags of stimulation.  We've absolutely loved seeing him happy, bouncy and playful over Christmas, and he's made us laugh every day during lockdowns.  In everything we do as a couple, we think first 'how will it affect him?'  

I have no idea what goes on in the lives of her companion animals but her track record speaks volumes.

I don't know what effect this petition will have, because it's obviously not legally binding, but even if it just draws attention to the issue, or makes her think, and try to act a little more responsibly, it will be worth it.

If you agree, please sign this petition:

https://www.change.org/p/rspca-ban-katie-price-from-buying-anymore-animals

Thanks to anyone who does.   

Parents Reply Children
No Data