Struggling

Morning everyone. I am new to this forum and my son Ezra received his diagnosis about a year ago. He is now 4 years old and we are struggling  substantially.
I was wondering if anyone from uk would be available to help me and advise me of any additional support which we could receive to help us care for Ezra.
As Ezra is getting older  he has become alot more volatile. His meltdowns have become more violent. 
We are struggling to keep him safe in our current rented property .
Getting him too and from his nursery is also taking a toll.
As our car keeps breaking down and have to get taxis or if car is working the petrol costs are getting a bit much .
We are struggling to provide consistent time and care for Ezra's sisters as his outburst are taking our attention away. 
Even little things such as keeping on top of the house  with cleaning and garden maintenance  is becoming so exhausting and difficult.
The extra support that ezra needs is taking a serious toll on everyone.
We sometimes have to physically restraining Ezra so  he can't hurt the other children in the house or us.
I have fibromyalgia adhd anxiety and depression and for the above reasons and many more I am struggling with just the basic day to day.
To ensure the house is clean and tidy as well as attempting to ensure  we have time in the day to dedicate to the children we sometimes end up cleaning until early hours in the morning just to try keep our heads above water, and we are still struggling.
Ezra can also be very distructive.  So I am constantly trying to keep on top of any diy maintenance of which he causes.
He has pulled a door off the hinges , ripped wallpaper off the walls, gouged chunks out of lino, constantly leaves food on floors and furniture. Smashed a window pulled baby gates off walls. Poured a variety of liquids including paint honey urine etc on to carpets.
This is all made incredibly  harder by the fact that we live far away from our support network. bank and have no support network around this area. 
We have been trying to move tmnear my mum who supports us as much as she can from a far but her ability is limited due to the distance.
I know this email is very rambling however Ezra has been awake since 1am and  he bangs shouts screams and cries so I have not slept .
Any advice of any support of which we could be provided with would be amazing to help ease the pressure.
This is really starting to effect everyone in the family and we are struggling.
Thankyou for your time.
Shelly
Parents Reply Children
No Data