Hello, I'm new!

Hello all, I'm new round here! 

I'm 29 and got my diognosis during the lockdown of this year (made it an eventful year)

how are we all? I'm very isolated from the autistic community so wanted to reach out to some people to join the community.

all the best. 

Parents
  • Hello.

I think a lot of the adult autistic community is isolated to some degree due to there being little support. In my case also I put in little effort to find support further afield than the locality. This forum is the best place that I know of so far that is welcoming and useful to us as a national and international group. I have to make my own piece of heaven at home as I spend so much time there.

• Hello.

I think a lot of the adult autistic community is isolated to some degree due to there being little support. In my case also I put in little effort to find support further afield than the locality. This forum is the best place that I know of so far that is welcoming and useful to us as a national and international group. I have to make my own piece of heaven at home as I spend so much time there.

Children
No Data