Mum to a special needs child high chance of my child being Autistic…need advice

Hello my name Samantha I am a mum to 3 wonderful children all have different type of learning difficulties and my eldest waiting on his 3rd MAA I personally thing my child is as my child displays a lot of the signs and me as a parent I am going through my own Adult Autism Assesment.

my child attend primary setting the school build a ASD unit a small class of few kids and it is very small 

my child go to Big class if my child good behaviour for half hour I mean my child goes to his age year class setting for short time

my son becoming very distressed the staff keep telling my child of for laughing and also putting him in reflection tree and they taken him to head of years years to be told off.

i don’t myself courses on Autism level 2 and Behaviours that is challenging level 2 I am currently studying this, I am just not happy because the way the staff do stuff shows me they do not have the knowledge of autism and any other disabilities they just gave the standard teaching assistant course.

I am so close to removing my child 

il just upset it break my heart seeing my child upset and also I can tell by staff face reaction and tone Clive they need to deal with situations differently 

sorry to talk a lot 

first time on this group 

Parents Reply Children
No Data