deleted.

deleted. 

Parents
  • Hi 

I'm really sorry. I really want to help but I'm not from a BAME background. I'll give it a shot if you let me though :) 

I have a lot of issues speaking to health professionals (for health not autism) and there is a lot of stigma because I'm female they tend to say its stress related when its not etc. (not super relevant) 

I think the best thing you could probably do it make their jobs easier for them. Familiarise yourself with the diagnostic criteria. Then go along each point finding evidence or instances where you have met this criteria. Then explain why you think this diagnosis could help you out. You are on dragons den and you are trying to pitch and sell your idea except this time you are just looking for a diagnosis. 

Unfortunately we aren't going to solve all the worlds problems in a 10 min appointment so It's important to be strategic and structure your plan. 

I hope it all goes well for you !!!!!

May the force be with you :) 

• Hi 

I'm really sorry. I really want to help but I'm not from a BAME background. I'll give it a shot if you let me though :) 

I have a lot of issues speaking to health professionals (for health not autism) and there is a lot of stigma because I'm female they tend to say its stress related when its not etc. (not super relevant) 

I think the best thing you could probably do it make their jobs easier for them. Familiarise yourself with the diagnostic criteria. Then go along each point finding evidence or instances where you have met this criteria. Then explain why you think this diagnosis could help you out. You are on dragons den and you are trying to pitch and sell your idea except this time you are just looking for a diagnosis. 

Unfortunately we aren't going to solve all the worlds problems in a 10 min appointment so It's important to be strategic and structure your plan. 

I hope it all goes well for you !!!!!

May the force be with you :) 

Children